Thursday, April 12, 2007

Crazy for Quilting

If you're going to pieces, piece it together. Make a quilt! The purpose of this blog is to share fabrics, techinques, and share quilting accomplishment. I am currently working on my son's wedding quilt that is now four years past due. I'm getting closer having appliqued hearts (72 of them) on the top. This idea came to me after I'd already machine quilted a third of it. It was really challenging working with all that bulk, so if you think you might want to applique' do that first! In the future I hope to include pictures of my progress, but being new to blogging, I have to learn how to do it first. Good luck on your projects.

1 comment:

Tigerlilly said...

Hey, this is Vickie. Quilting has always been something I have wanted to do, but have always seen it as very time consuming. Even tho that has kept me from starting, it has not killed my desire to want to quilt someday in the future. I hope to learn more about quilting through your blog. Happy quilting!!