Thursday, April 26, 2007

great pattern locations

I finished my daughter's prom dress and it is lovely;however; she lost 8 lbs. and now I have to alter so she doesn't fall out of it. I miss cross stitching where the outcome is a lot more predictable. Haven't done any of that lately either, school take nearly all my out of class time. So what am I doin' here? Can you beleive it , it's an assignment! Seriously, let me tell you of an awesome site for cross stitch patterns. For the extremely detailed try www.mysticstitch.com and for great variety on a simpler scale, www.123stitch.com . I recently finished a design called rainmaker from mystic stitch. It had 72 colors and to get the best coverage, used three threads. I'm currently working on a Paula Vaughn design called The Good Neighbor. because it's so large and detailed, it has been several years in the making.

No comments: